General Help

So I gave the GRE, didnt really get a good score, but I had completed the overwhelmed plan and 1 month plan. During the exam i didnt even get a chance to solve 9 questions in quant (6 in the first and 3 in the second) …I also took the quant foundation assesment on gregmat. During the exam I ran out of time and I was aware going in that I had not practiced enough quant since I’m working …If someone can guide me regarding practice; what can I practice after I have finished the overwhelmed plan and the one month plan. I have the Big Book and the ETS Official Guide, Quantitative Reasoning practice problems and Verbal practice problems books but I didnt get to use them much … I did do all the quizes attached to the overwhelmed plan

Before deciding, watch 5. Retaking the GRE - What to Do and What to Know - GregMat .

Also, you did the overwhelmed plan, but did you meet all score benchmarks? Were you consistently hitting the set benchmarks?

Thanks I’ll watch that : D

I did get above 85% in all of them…I gave the foundation test after the exam and got a 9 in that …but during the exam I mostly lost on time I feel

Watch the verbal progression and quant progression timeline videos in “must see” recordings.

To summarize, your study plan should include ALL the below steps in order:

Foundation (I’m overwhelmed plan + Gregmat Flashcard quizzes) > PP1 > Strategies > Untimed practice (Gregmat topic based and difficulty based quizzes) > Timed practice (big book + Gregmat mini exams + Gregmat timed quizzes) > ETS Official questions (timed) > PP 2 > PP+

Thank you!